• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

lol don't care if it's "common :blahblah:" i have 3, 8.0, 9.2-9.6 SS (i forget what it is and don't fell looking it up) and this one

now it's added to my pile of books wanting to be 9.8 and i can stop buying multi copys trying to get it (ASM 300 & Hulk 340 part of that list).......what book to focus on next hm

lol don't care if it's "common :blahblah:" i have 3, 8.0, 9.2-9.6 SS (i forget what it is and don't fell looking it up) and this one

now it's added to my pile of books wanting to be 9.8 and i can stop buying multi copys trying to get it (ASM 300 & Hulk 340 part of that list).......what book to focus on next hm

Uncanny #173

:whistle:

-slym (loves that book, hates the dark cover for grade) :)

lol:baiting:

I get confused between the two Dark Prime forumites. But if you are the one that collected Valiant before, you nailed all those I believe.

So how about Death Rattle #8 (1st Xenozoic Tales)? Since Schultz is kicking off the series from the last issue published (#15), it can make for fun times. And there is always demand for this issue.

lol your thinking of DarkPrimeOne (think that's his name), don't think i have one valiant book graded

i'm more marvel/DC, dabble in GA/indy with a smattering of image thrown in

maybe i'll just play around with my 9.8 good storys set.......that's proveing to be a pain in the as it is, thank god it only has 1 key (1st elektra) if iirc

ohhhh maybe i should focus on that key, should be in the 1st black cat range i would think

also as a side note can anyone tell me what hulk 6 6.5 is going for, i'm not going to get GPA for a month just for 1 book wich i'm not planing on selling and just courios if i over paid or not

also as a side note can anyone tell me what hulk 6 6.5 is going for, i'm not going to get GPA for a month just for 1 book which i'm not planning on selling and just curious if i over paid or not

One sale in Jan. 2012 for $526. Before that the 2011 Average was $603. No sales of 6.5s in 2013.

lol your thinking of DarkPrimeOne (think that's his name), don't think i have one valiant book graded

See, I told you I confused the both of you. Someone should make the jump and change their name to Dark Prime Prime One.

See, I told you I confused the both of you. Someone should make the jump and change their name to Dark Prime Prime One.

hm

Maybe I'll change mine to Dark Shark. :D

just bang it on it's side a few times, it will straighten out

:jokealert: re: another thread where the buyer opened a dispute because the book was not in the well to their liking, when your advice above was all that was needed to correct the "problem"

;)

-slym

just bang it on it's side a few times, it will straighten out

:jokealert: re: another thread where the buyer opened a dispute because the book was not in the well to their liking, when your advice above was all that was needed to correct the "problem"

;)

-slym

It's going to take quite a bit of "banging" to straighten certain books out. But that buyer needed something banged for sure.

1249895526_bruce_lee_kick.gif

Got this back yesterday.

CCS did such an amazing job on the resto. I'm super happy with the work. Thanks Matt & Kenny.

I never thought i'd ever collect an archie comic, but now I might have to find an affordable Pep 22 & a Jackpot 4 to complete the Archie trifecta.

get-attachment-59aspx_zps60e7867d.jpeg

Got this back yesterday.

CCS did such an amazing job on the resto. I'm super happy with the work. Thanks Matt & Kenny.

I never thought i'd ever collect an archie comic, but now I might have to find an affordable Pep 22 & a Jackpot 4 to complete the Archie trifecta.

get-attachment-59aspx_zps60e7867d.jpeg

Kenny has my Punch 12. I can only hope it looks as sharp. Congrats!