• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,968 posts in this topic

This is a second print.

scan0256.jpg

Prove it
I dont have another copy handy. The art in the little box is from asm300, which wouldnt even come for another year. This is a reprint distributed by JCpenny iirc.

do all of these not have the 2nd print notation?
Well there are none on the census, but mine could very well be the only graded copy. (shrug) Edited by Green

This is a second print.

scan0256.jpg

Prove it
I dont have another copy handy. The art in the little box is from asm300, which wouldnt even come for another year. This is a reprint distributed by JCpenny iirc.

After labeling UXM 266 as a second print, CGC now labels the JCPenny/Stridex copies as Reprints.

This is a second print.

Prove it

I sold mine a couple of years back, but isn't there an ad on the back for the X-Men animated series? That show didn't come out until the early 90's.

This is a second print.

Prove it

I sold mine a couple of years back, but isn't there an ad on the back for the X-Men animated series? That show didn't come out until the early 90's.

You are correct.