• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman #199 CGC 9.4 (all you greggy)

18 posts in this topic

Please note that there is a very small hairline crack on the case itself on the upper top left corner (barely visible in the larger scan). The book is not damaged in any way.

That's when kev dropped the book as he was umm..arriving... you guys fill int he rest...I'm tired of being the perverted bad guy around here... I would definitely windex that bad boy before I put it near any of my other books...

Like I told you previously, I have an ungraded copy that will get at least a 9.4 and potentially a 9.6. I am not like Darth and trying to buy up every copy of the book like he is with respect to his Defenders 1 and Marvel Feature 1. wink.gif

If he spent half as much time trying to find his Cherry #1 - First print, he would have found his 9.4 copy already! smile.gif

BTW Darth, those Quebecers are notoriously slow shippers so you may not get your book for a few more months. Should NOT trust those psedo-Canucks! tongue.gif

It's a consignment sale, and the owner says it arrived that way from CGC. He would rather sell than send it back for reslabbing. This is the third time I've listed it for him... hopefully third time is the charm!

Having Diana ditch the costume and hook up with I Ching was not the smartest of moves on DC's part, but the two Jones covers (199 & 200) are awesome.... especially 199. Diana looks great in White! (hubba-hubba!) cool.gif

Kev