• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KRAP: 1974 Mego Spidey, Hellboy statue, 1964 GI Joe stuff, 1969 Dawn Doll

13 posts in this topic

Going through my mom's house and possessions. She kept everything from when we were kids, bless her heart. And I just bought a big ol' expensive piece of art, so I'm selling everything and anything I can. Comic books to come. In the meantime, here's some oddball stuff my siblings and I are selling off. I figure I'll give it a go here before putting it all on ebay. PM me with questions, and post Mr. :takeit: if ya want sumthin',

MEGO SPIDEY!

Anybody want a vintage Mego Spidey? Good condition. I think my mom repaired his costume when I was a kid but he's totally intact and posable! Thwip!!

$20 shipped (in the US).

If you're outside the US I will ship but you need to be willing to pay the fee.

1964 GI JOE stuff: :news:SOLD!!!!!

I also have a nice lot of vintage 1964 GI Joe accessories: $25 for the bunch: there's first of all the vintage original box, some clothing and uniforms, an assortment of helmets, a bazooka, and mask&snorkel.

Hellboy Japanese Terada Vinyl Figure from 2001

This thing is BIG. It's a joint product of Dark Horse and Koyo based on the art of Katsuya Terada, sculpted by Keiji Iwakura. Never been out of the box. Tape on the top of the box has come loose but it's never been taken out or displayed. $75 shipped in the US.

1969 Topper Dawn Doll

This is the original First Issue of Dawn from Topper. Still in the original shrink wrap, MIB. No fading to the box or the doll or her clothes. I have two of these that my sisters want me to sell. $100 each shipped in the US.

DSC02592.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

GIjoeindiciacloseup.jpg

Hellboy figure box, front and back

DSC02604.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02574.jpg