• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOT KRAP: CGC slabbed Pre-Hero, FF, other good stuff

9 posts in this topic

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL THE BOOKS!!!

Ok, as mentioned in another thread, I just bought a ridiculously expensive page of art. So, time to sell some goodies. A few of these have been up for sale before and I've lowered the prices. Others are fresh. Post Mr. :takeit: or PM me with interest. Thanks for looking.

Shipping: US is $6 with insurance per slab (if you buy more than one I'll combine shipping, no problem). International shipping available as long as the buyer is willing to pay the exact shipping costs. No profiteering!

AMAZING ADULT FANTASY 8 CGC 5.5 Light Tan to Off-White: MY PRICE $225

Ok, you know this is the toughest book of the series, and they are nearly always either beat to krapola, or the red has some sort of ink registration problem. This one is clean, flat, and glossy with a single small chip out of the edge that knocked it out of 6.0. LOVELY book.

AAF8-1.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #3 CGC 4.5 Cream to Off-White pages MY PRICE: SOLD!!!!

Flat, clean solid book. No major flaws other than tanning halo.

FF3front.jpg

FF3back.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 64 CGC 6.0 Off-White to White Pages: SOLD!!!!

Clean, solid book. Hard to find in grade. Rorgg, King of the Spider-Monsters!

JIM-64.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 75 8.0 WHITE pages: MY PRICE: $250

Gorgeous pre-hero book! Split cover! SUPER tough in grade! There's only one graded higher, and it's in 9.0. This is one of two in 8.0.

JIM-75.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 76 5.0 Off-White pages (PRICE VARIANT): My Price: $175

Nice solid copy of early Price Variant issue!

JIM76.jpg

TALES TO ASTONISH 30 CGC 6.5 Cream to Off-White: MY PRICE $125

Another tough in grade book. Great split cover. A beaut!

TTA-30-65SW.jpg

TALES TO ASTONISH 31 CGC 8.5 Cream to Off-White pages: SOLD!!!!

THE BEST mummy cover ever! Impossible to find in grade. From my personal collection. Expensive? Yeah, but try to find one like it.... There's one copy in 9.0 and 2 in 8.5, and this is one of them. An absolute stunner!

TTA31vfplus.jpg

WEIRD WAR TALES 1 CGC 6.5 Off-white to white pages. MY PRICE: $60

Super nice book, has corner crease otherwise SUPERB. Flat, clean, glossy.

weirdwartales1.jpg

:applause:

:hi:

What up, G?

Nothing much. Got sick at Wondercon and was off work this past week. Should be well enough to go back tomorrow.