• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Cover!

133 posts in this topic

I would say that it was the unpublished cover art for DC's Laurel and Hardy #2.

Regards,

Lee

PS. Hold my jacket, Ollie, while I give this fellow a sound thrashing!

Pretty astute!! I would guess a very small percentage of collectors know of this, or have ever seen the unpublished cover. I thought it would be cool to show it!!

I was quoting it from memory in my PS. I busted a gut laughing when I first saw this, so you see it made an impression on me!

- Lee

I would say that it was the unpublished cover art for DC's Laurel and Hardy #2.

Regards,

Lee

PS. Hold my jacket, Ollie, while I give this fellow a sound thrashing!

Pretty astute!! I would guess a very small percentage of collectors know of this, or have ever seen the unpublished cover. I thought it would be cool to show it!!

I was quoting it from memory in my PS. I busted a gut laughing when I first saw this, so you see it made an impression on me!

- Lee

It is a clasic image!!! I would have loved to have seen this issue go to press!I love the Oddball stuff!! So when I saw this unpublished aproval cover I had to have it!

If this is going to be a revolving exercise, I figure whoever "wins" has to post the next one.

Here's my contribution. I wonder if 'Trooper has this book?

Mighty Crusaders #5

mc5.jpg