• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some good books this week!

5 posts in this topic

Okay, I only bought four.

Exiles #36 (Whatta cliffhanger!)

JSA #53 (Always strong. Well, usually strong.)

Teen Titans #4 (Loooove this book! LOOOOVE the villain! And who was that girl in the forest?)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And New X-Men #148... (Man, I really want the original art from that last page! But seriously, despite the whole "Infinity Gauntlet" cop-out plot "twist" that is so very obviously on it's way, that is...)

Teen Titans #4 (Loooove this book! LOOOOVE the villain! And who was that girl in the forest?)

I would have thought that pretty obvious. Although I never read the much of the prior run to know what happened. I love the plot right now though. Deathstroke Rocks!

I would have thought that pretty obvious. Although I never read the much of the prior run to know what happened. I love the plot right now though. Deathstroke Rocks!

893frustrated.gif

I'm beginning to think I'm being a bit too subtle with you people. I mean, it's pretty damned obvious who it is... but rather than have to put a HUGE SPOILER WARNING on the thread and...

Oh screw it.

Screw you, too, 'House. R(trills his "r")ot in HAAADEEEEEEEES!