• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Age of Conan MMORPG

15 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been posted, but this awesome looking game is going to be released in May:

Age of Conan Website

Tons of detail, high quality and mature content - as a Conan game should be - make this game something I plan to try out. Pre-ordering gets you some cool stuff too. (thumbs u

WoW needs some healthy competition, and this could be it...

I have yet to play an online game like WoW. I'm sure I'd like it but I don't know if I would be able to devote much time to it.

The PC game I always loved was the Baldur's Gate Series. I've tried to find others similar but have had no luck. BG was my speed.

I have yet to play an online game like WoW. I'm sure I'd like it but I don't know if I would be able to devote much time to it.

The PC game I always loved was the Baldur's Gate Series. I've tried to find others similar but have had no luck. BG was my speed.

I won't pick it up as I know I'd spend entirely too much time playing it and would never get anything done ever.

Kind of ironic how the most liberal of folks find excitement in a game based on war and bloodshed.

lol That'd be me alright!

But hey, far better to keep war and bloodshed in the realm of fantasy, than to act it out in real life eh? (thumbs u

Kind of ironic how the most liberal of folks find excitement in a game based on war and bloodshed.

But hey, far better to keep war and bloodshed in the realm of fantasy, than to act it out in real life eh? (thumbs u

Hey HB, any progress on your Conan LP?

Ever listen to it?

I loved those BG games.

And before that...back in the C64/128 days...the Pool of Radiance series.

:cloud9:

And before that...back in the C64/128 days...the Pool of Radiance series.

:cloud9:

YES!!! Great games!

I'm looking forward to this Conan game. Not much opportunity these days to play games that require a decent amount of time investment, but I'll find a way to wedge this one into the day.

Hey HB, any progress on your Conan LP?

Ever listen to it?

Not yet! One of these days I'll pick up a turntable. I see those USB ones are about £50...

Shows how little you know about folks, eh? :makepoint:

By the way, Eidos/Funcom plans to release this as a XBox 360 game before the end of 2008. (thumbs u

Shows how little you know about folks, eh? :makepoint:

Nope, I'm pretty sure I've got you pegged.

:roflmao: