• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you...

62 posts in this topic

Check in to the "Currently Working On" sets thread to see how much closer Gemma is to getting your set in hm

Personally, i check everyday to see how much closer i am to getting the set i want added.

It actually makes it fun to see her knock out a set or two here and there, getting ever closer to paydirt!

Check in to the "Currently Working On" sets thread to see how much closer Gemma is to getting your set in hm

Personally, i check everyday to see how much closer i am to getting the set i want added.

It actually makes it fun to see her knock out a set or two here and there, getting ever closer to paydirt!

Ditto :headbang:

Arex,

When I was waiting for the DC #1 set, I would check twice a day! Now there are couple that I will be happy to see, but nothing like the anticipation for the #1 set. I will have a couple of additions to the sweet 48/52 page set, though. Thanks for your work on that one! :applause:

--Sean.

No worries Sean,

i check once a day and it seems that Gemma gets 4-6 sets a week done. I think some of the upcoming sets shouldnt take as long as the info is already there. is ie the Simonson run on Thor.

Ive got a book or two to add to the 52 pager set :wink:

The thanks goes to Greggy as he gave me the list to go with. But ill take the kudos anyway :acclaim:

How long does it take to get your set on the master list? I requested a set quite a while ago. (twice) It hasn't made the list yet. The first set I requested was set up within 4 days.

I did, i just wasnt clear on what I mean :foryou:

If you take a look in that thread you will see what Gemma has slated to add. If it isnt there, then I would pm Gemma and ask her what she needs from you to get the set added.

Arex

As I stated in my original post, it's not there. I will PM Gemma. If she gives me a strike for harassing her, you will have to come to Voorheesville and replace Mrs. Bradshaw. :grin:

• Administrator

I am wading through the swamp of gallery uploads currently, but there are sets that are slated for "updating/improvement" which are not included on the list posted (and mentioned in this thread) I try to sneak them in while I am creating sets (and when the website is functioning OK) ;)

They include, but are not limited to(I have not updated this in a few weeks):

House of M - Add all Crossovers

Batman - expansion

Detective Comics - expansion/division

Action Comics expansion/division

Civil War - Add One Shots (Confessions, The Return, The Initiative, War Crimes, Choosing Sides, Battle Damage Report)

Fathom - expand variants to separate slots

Red Sonja (2005) - expansion

Green Lantern - Expansion/division

& Whatever sterlingcomics PM's me about.... :baiting:

:foryou:

I will make every effort to get to these before the end of next month (at the latest...)