• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you...

62 posts in this topic

I hope things are ok with Gemma. There have been no new sets added since 3/3/08 :sorry:

I see some additional sets showing as DONE but it looks like she either skipped over some sets or forgot them to mark them as done. So, I'm now questioning the validity of the progress.

And no, I wasn't an only child, but I hear 666 is on my head somewhere.

• Administrator
I am wading through the swamp of gallery uploads currently, but there are sets that are slated for "updating/improvement" which are not included on the list posted (and mentioned in this thread) I try to sneak them in while I am creating sets (and when the website is functioning OK) ;)

They include, but are not limited to(I have not updated this in a few weeks):

House of M - Add all Crossovers (DONE)

Batman - expansion (DONE - and marked on Master List)

Detective Comics - expansion/division (couldn't find the request? anyone? (shrug) )

Action Comics expansion/division (DONE)

Civil War - Add One Shots (Confessions, The Return, The Initiative, War Crimes, Choosing Sides, Battle Damage Report) (DONE)

Fathom - expand variants to separate slots (DONE)

Red Sonja (2005) - expansion (DONE)

Green Lantern - Expansion/division (WORKING...) :busy:

& Whatever sterlingcomics PM's me about.... :baiting:

:foryou:

I will make every effort to get to these before the end of next month (at the latest...)

Also, I separated the Timely Set and made several separate sets for the major titles (those I also marked on the Master List). I will be working on the Green Lantern sets and the titles "in between" today and next week...so no need to question anything.... ;)

my set is about 60 away and im sure ill have a bunch more books to add when it gets added.

:banana:

I'm kinda the same, I requested a set expanded on, so I've frnaticly been going around picking up the books I need to fill the coming gaps lol

CGC IS the crack pipe.

• Administrator

I have now updated the Green Lantern (Second Series) Sets as well as Y: The Last Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Swamp Thing. I also added a new note to the master list of additions.... ;)

She's steam rolling through the list!

Bet Sterling is having a few sleepless night's, wondering what to ask for next :o

:baiting:

:hi:

As per my PM to Gemma...posted here for prosperity. Most are tweaks to current sets.

1. I noticed that there is a separate MZ vs AOD set, that also contains the cover variants, etc. Please make the MZ set similar for these books; currently the MZ set does not have the variants.

2. Walking Dead increment up to issue 75 or whatever.

3. Review set points; I'll provide xsheet soon.

4. MZ 2 #5 was not added to MZ set. Please add.

5. There is a new MAX Dead of Night series from Marvel that I would like to have added to the current Dead of Night set. It is a 4 issue mini series.

She's steam rolling through the list!

Bet Sterling is having a few sleepless night's, wondering what to ask for next :o

:baiting:

Is she? I still have not seen Mouse Guard pop up on the list. :sorry:

Gemma has stated that she is not adding any more to the current list until after the set awards are done.

Her quote: " Requests made at this time will be noted and a new list will be posted after the awards announcement."