• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Marvel Spotlight on Werewolf by Night 2

11 posts in this topic

If that is only a mark of some kind near the spine on the FC , and not some kind of puncture that goes through several pages I will venture an 8.0 With only the small spine ticks and corner creasing in the URC FC I would have gone an 8.5. Unfortunately I also have a similar variety of maladies on the majority of books I purchased as a youngster during the same time period.

I thought I was keeping them in great condition but the majority are 7.0 to 8.5. I have hundreds of books from Bronze Age runs that are like that.

This book actually has the staple pushing through the cover in both spots. The top staple puncture looks more pronounced than the bottom.

I can take it. Bring the lowball grades on. I know my books suck. :sumo:
I don't think so :foryou: That's a tough square-bound deep red cover . . . .solid 8.0 :sumo:

I tend to agree with David, here. looks like a Marvel 8.0 to me............nice book.