• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few odds and ends Thread closed. Thanks

28 posts in this topic

I have a few odds and ends for sale here. They are all somehow comic or art related. Some are things left over from my last sales thread and some are things that I just found this morning while cleaning. Hey it's Sunday and I'm bored. Heck I even watched "Doom" I was so bored.

Post the :takeit: and the item is yours. I will only charge exact shipping and I will throw in some freebies for any item purchased. I prefer Paypal but will accept other forms of payment if I have done business with you before. :)

Both Miracleman #3 and the Fallen Son Sketch Cover are yours! Thanks so much! :banana:

You're very welcome. You're still welcome to come out and see Philly/Atlantic City if you want.

I may do that sometime. It needs to warm up there, dude! But I have been travelling a bit as of late, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago in two weeks to see my family.

TSF, did you sell me the Cerebrus Phonebook? If so, thanks a ton (especially for the extra).

Do you have a cheap Heroes boxset for sale?

Pat

Yes I sold you the phonebook. Glad you like it. :) I don't have a Heroes boxset for sale unfortunately. In fact I have never seen an episode of that show. :blush: