• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mickey Mouse Magazine from 1936, Vol.1 No.10

2 posts in this topic

Offering something here that you don't see every day!!!

This is Mickey Mouse Magazine Vol.1 No.10 from July 1936. This item is so rare in grade that Overstreet doesn't even list prices beyond VF.

Overall this book is in VG condition. There is a name written on the inside cover. There is a crossword puzzle filled in with pencil. Also the top corner has a 1/2" spine split. Moderate wear on the spine with a subscription crease.

This book is a Gerber 7 according to Gerber's Photo-Journals so his estimate is between 21 & 50 copies in exisitance. That to me is very scarce for a Disney collectible considering how popular Disney is:

OK, that's the Hard sell: I'm asking $198.00 for this copy which I feel is reasonable considering it's rarity. Overstreet price is $236.00.

First :takeit: takes it!!! Here's the front & back cover scans!!! I took two scans so you could see the spine. This book is Magazine sized so it doesn't fit well on my scanner (that's why the multiple scans)!!!

MickeymouseMagazinevol1no10.jpg

mickeymousemagazine101936.jpg

MickeymouseMagazinevol1no10back.jpg

This item will be available 24 hrs. only!!! After that it's off to E-Bay!!!!