• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back From MegaCon with a Mega Ultra High Grade Bang on PedigreeComics.com!!

4 posts in this topic

We just got back from MegaCon. The show was great and we went nuts buying new ultra high grade Silver and Bronze Age Marvels. When the smoke cleared we had 50 new books to list, including a great run of white-paged Avengers (11 issues between #82 and #118 in 9.8/9.6/9.4) plus #16 in 9.4 and #58 in 9.6. All but one have snow white pages.

Other goodies from MegaCon include a nice group of 9.6 Hulks in the 160's and 170's, Amazing Spider-Man 129 in 9.6 with white pages; Fantastic Four 48 9.4; Captain America 109 9.6 (Boston copy); Daredevil 100 9.8; Amazing Spider-Man 120 9.8; Ghost Rider 1 9.4; Amazing Spider-Man 252 9.8; Amazing Spider-Man 300 9.8; Ultimate Spider-Man 1 9.8 (Variant Cover); Swamp Thing 1 9.6; Amazing Spider-Man 135 9.6; Fantastic Four 33 9.4; Fantastic Four 44 9.4; Fantastic Four 44 9.6; Fantastic Four Annual 5 9.6; Invaders 1 9.6 and a few 9.6 Bronze Marvel horror books from the early 70's.

We basically nearly cleaned out every dealer there of all their high grade books! We obviously have a ton of new stuff to list between the CGC group that just came back and the MegaCon booty, so please check the site (www.PedigreeComics.com) every day and look for new announcements in the Latest News section. This promises to be the best (and busiest) March and April we've ever had and we look forward to getting all of you some new books for your collections.

Dollar,

It's up to the individual consignors to reply to the bids. If I don't know about the bids then I can't contact the consignor on your behalf.

I'm sorry this happened, but at least you found the books somewhere else.

Usually, bids are responded to within 48 hours.

Thanks for bidding on my site.

Doug

Dollar,

It's up to the individual consignors to reply to the bids. If I don't know about the bids then I can't contact the consignor on your behalf.

I'm sorry this happened, but at least you found the books somewhere else.

Usually, bids are responded to within 48 hours.

Thanks for bidding on my site.

Doug

Thanks at least now i know for future reference.