• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman! 5 books between #10 and #20, and Thrilling Comics #44 CGC 8.0!

43 posts in this topic

The following 5 issues of Superman were purchased raw, all prior to CGC opening its doors. I submitted them myself, and as far as I know they have not been pressed or worked on in any way. The Thrilling #44 was purchased already slabbed, but again, I have no reason to think it was worked on in any way. Shipping is free to the continental U.S!

Superman #10 CGC 5.0 off- white, $875.00

superman010.jpg

Sweet books, Jeff! CanNOT believe you are getting rid of a Nedor war cover. What is the world coming to?

Been buying a lot of books lately, and it turns out these sellers expect to get paid. :screwy:

Just listed the following in the marketplace:

Superman 10 CGC 5.0

Superman 11 CGC 7.5

Superman 15 CGC 7.0

Superman 16 CGC 7.5

Superman 19 CGC 6.0

Thrilling Comics #44 CGC 8.0

Here's a linky.

doh!

where's the #17 and #18 ? you are killing me !

your doing this just to mess with me aren't you ? :baiting:

paging paratrooper- report to the FS aisle

:gossip: I think paratrooper is still mad at me for outbidding him on that book.

Not the outbidding part, the part where you tried to sell it to me marked up $500 a few months after outbidding me.

paging paratrooper- report to the FS aisle

:gossip: I think paratrooper is still mad at me for outbidding him on that book.

Not the outbidding part, the part where you tried to sell it to me marked up $500 a few months after outbidding me.

It was a book I didn't want to part with, but at a profit, I was willing to let it go. And I didn't come to you with that offer, you came to me asking if I wanted to sell it.