• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #93 in CGC 9.6 went for $2,850.00!!!

18 posts in this topic

I noticed an Avengers #93 CGC 9.6 a Marvel 52 page squarebound Giant sold on pedigree comics for $2,850.00!!! recently.. Well how many times the O-street guide price is that folks?

What if it were a CGC 9.8 graded copy, what might it have sold for??? Maybe $6,000.00 or more? Anyway there are no CGC 9.8s graded of Avengers #93 so far.

Happy collecting to all out there.

Lots of Marvel zombies love that Kree/Skrull war story line, "This Beachhead, Earth." 1 of the high points of N Adams and Tom Palmer artwork. Not much original art from those issues ever trades hands either.

Lots of Marvel zombies love that Kree/Skrull war story line, "This Beachhead, Earth." 1 of the high points of N Adams and Tom Palmer artwork. Not much original art from those issues ever trades hands either.

you could solve that problem by donating your page to me :)

Wow that is just crazy. To put it in perspective that is only $500 less than what a white paged Avengers #57 CGC 9.6 sold on Pedigree. Maybe if that was the last book I needed to complete in a high grade run but if I had $3,000 to spend this book would be way down on the want list. Just my 2 cents.

The Avengers are kind of hot right now,but I could settle for a 9.2 in this case.It is a definite bronze age highlight,however.I personally like the cover to 95 the best of that arc.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It may very well be Adams' single most innovative issue in the body of his work.I can only imagine how challenging it must have been to complete it.I could certainly understand it being someones grail book.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Pedigree had it sold before it was ever listed. I called before Doug put it up to check on the price and it, 57 and 94 were already sold.

Kicking myself for not trying to make a move to buy that 9.4 white paged copy of #57. It sat on his site for a few weeks, should have been BIN'd immediately.