• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #47

53 posts in this topic

Zombies must be eating my brain...help me out here.

Could someone update me on Glenn and Maggie--where have they been? I remember Dale and Andrea talk about leaving...based on Rick's comments it sounds like they actually did leave?

And Billy, Ben and Sophia...haven't seen them in a while either.

Could someone update me on Glenn and Maggie--where have they been? I remember Dale and Andrea talk about leaving...based on Rick's comments it sounds like they actually did leave?

No freakin clue, I totally forgot about them

I didn't think about Alice...she was always missing in very interesting times...to think it to be her would not make a dramatic scene, imho.
I hope its Michonne though... it would be more of a shocker than Alice even though its probably the obvious choice. Michonne was one of the good ones, but her two sided personality or whatever you call it was weird.

i'm starting to lose interest in this series, which is sad since this was at one point my favorite book by far. tyreese, axel, and michonne were my favorite characters, and now two are gone. michonne is by far my favorite character in comics right now, but kirkman has underdeveloped her so much it's getting irritating. in fact, kirkman hasn't developed ANYONE in the series. just death every issue now. walking dead is on the brink of jumping the shark.

Rick and most of the survivors will die. It'll be up to someone to raise Karl. Issue #51 will be 10 years later with Karl as a young man, fighting zombies. Just you wait!

if kirkman did that, i'd be done with the book. that would be the laziest writing job he could possibly do

No freakin clue, I totally forgot about them

They all left in the RV a few issues ago, if I remember correctly... hm

My guess as to who is holding the gun to Lori and the baby's head? I would be willing to bet it is Alice (I told my wife that last night, before reading that thread on the image boards that Danny linked this morning). She is the only one who could have gotten to them so quickly, and was unaccounted for that entire time. I'm guessing she had plans to betray Rick and co. all along, and probably worked something out with the Guv before she ever left Woodbury.

My 2c , but it will certainly be interesting to see!!! :popcorn:

I still cant believe your wife reads comics (worship)

Yeah, I'm pretty lucky! She loves the Walking Dead almost as much as me, so it's a lot of fun to discuss possible scenerios and theories :cloud9: