• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay flipper/swindler that rivals Comickeys & Robojo33...check this out!

144 posts in this topic

It's very hard to get a 4.9/5.0 rating on eBay. I have excellent feedback, I ship the day I receive payment or the day after, I respond to messages ASAP and my shipping is only $3 but it is impossible to please everyone, especially when it comes to comics. How do I get a 4.8 on shipping time when I ship the very next day after I receive payment? I have a regular job and it's not like I can run home and pack stuff up when I get payment to ship it. Anyway, I think a 4.7/5.0 is pretty decent, It's still on the high end of the spectrum. Check out my eBay store.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/My-Coolectibles__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I charge shipping at cost or even lower, no later than next day after payment, with bomb-proof packaging, bubble-wrap and peanuts and still have had a 4.8 on the two shipping DSR's at times! Glad to say I'm currently at 4.9 on both (but should be 5.0). I definitely don't understand some buyers' expectations here. Also, I was selling nothing but CGC'ed books for a while and noticed a dip from 5.0 to 4.8 in the "Item as Described" DSR. Go figure that one out.

4.7 is pretty decent. The problem is, you get 1 out of 50 buyers that is a jerk, and they will hit you at 1's across the board. That takes quite a while to come back from.

Even zillaf4 who grades very well and has lightning fast shipping has a 4.8 right now.....Can't please everyone all the time. But we should try our best...My 2c:grin: