• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Long box lot over 5000 books

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have 22 1/2 long boxes for sale and want to do this local pick up for any board members who are interested.. I have some scans of books I pulled at random as these boxes are untouched & only grabbed what I could out of a couple boxes.

I'm not saying there are mass amounts of these kinds of books in these boxes because I really don't know ( (shrug) ) I picked up some boxes at a comic show last sunday from a person I buy mass amount of books from and my hours at work were cut.. (go figure) anyways I'm asking $1300 for the whole lot or best offer (with in reason) and that's less than I paid for them and would rather not ship them because I don't feel like standing in line at the ups OR usps or any where right now waiting to ship these off.

most of these books are in bags with boards some are not and I'm going to say condition is FINE-NM as I haven't looked through every box ( maybe a few in less condition)

most are marvel and d.c. & some indy's in there but like I said I don't really know and I'm sure this is going to be hard to sell here on the boards, but it's worth a shot.

payment in cash and if you'd like to come scan through them before purchasing them that's fine with me as well..

send me a p.m. if interested and we can work some thing out that way..

Here are some scans of books (front covers only) I pulled from a couple boxes.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend...

scan0001-14.jpg

scan0002-13.jpg

scan0003-12.jpg

scan0004-11.jpg

scan0005-12.jpg

scan0006-14.jpg

scan0007-14.jpg

scan0008-14.jpg

Great price.

That is a great price RINGFINGER as it is some thing like 20 or 25 cents a book.

Do the leg work and double the money spent. :baiting: and that's what I wanted to do but like I said in the 1st post I don't have the time right now. :pullhair:

and maybe someone else does.