• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have Lou Ferrigno cgc signature series

26 posts in this topic

This morning I was watching some TV and an old "Worlds Strongest Man" show came on. It was a late 70's show and Lou Ferrigno was on it. He did very well finishing second. I know he goes to alot of shows so I was wondering if anyone has CGC SS books of him. If you do show them off.

Probably going to fell stupid for asking this but who is Dexter Vines?

You missed out on adding Dexter Vines who was at megacon.

"Dexter Vines is an American comic book artist and inker. He is most well known for being one half of the EdEx team, along with artist Ed McGuiness.

Vines is an Atlanta native and is one of the comic industries most respected inkers, having worked on a multitude of titles for both Marvel and DC. Some titles include Marvel's big summer event Civil War, Superman/Batman, JLA Classified (both with McGuiness), and Wolverine."

Cool, thanks for the info. I usually don't pay alot of attention to the inkers, usually just the writer and artist. Not taking anything a way from inkers as they can make or break a comic however I am more interested in the other 2.

Keep in mind that he is hearing impaired. Often people that have difficulty hearing come off as either rude because they don't seem to pay attention or dumb because they completely mis-understand or answer inappropriately.

I thought he was very nice when I met him a few years ago.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Of course I grew up knowing him as the Hulk so I think it would be cool to met him and get him to sign a hulk issue or even a rampaging hulk magazine.

Raph,

I'm surprised you admitted to having his Pumping Iron DVD. lol!

Arnold and Lou go head to head! It's one of those movie/documentaries that gets you pumped for working out.

Raph,

I'm surprised you admitted to having his Pumping Iron DVD. lol!

Arnold and Lou go head to head! It's one of those movie/documentaries that gets you pumped for working out.

The best part is they really didn't go head to head. They spent the whole movie hyping up Lou to take the crown from Ahnold and he only came in 3rd for the tall heavyweight division. :tonofbricks: