• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #90 - 2nd Mile High Collection

7 posts in this topic

When I was in junior high school (MANY years ago), my family lived in Denver, Colorado. For one of my birthdays, my mother drove me to the main Mile High Comics store and surprised me with the purchase of Amazing Spider-Man #90. Not just any comic, but one of the comics from the store's "Second Mile High Collection", which was showcased in the back room at the time. Since then, I've grown and with kids of my own, I'm considering selling this and other comics from my collection.

2333210784_9dbe806027_b.jpg

2333210644_0e5192ab54_o.jpg

Does the pedigree of this book from this "second Mile High Collection" effect the pricing or is this just salesmanship on the side of the shop?

Thanks in advance for taking a look!

save it for the sentimental value, it's worth much more that way than in $.this is a 6.5/7.0 book at best,and correct me if I'm wrong but the 2nd Mile High collection isnt even a pedigree?