• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your Coffin book?

86 posts in this topic

for me just about any comic is fair game if I need the funds, but this is certainly not!

The splash to the 2nd HOM I ever read as a kid. The chances of being able to own this particular piece are slim to none, but here it is. I only know the whereabouts of 1 other Tanghal Cain splash, and it is from a book I don't have nostalgic attachment to.

2007315302_879f7f6717_b.jpg

No coffin books here. Before I go I will gladly pass on my treasured books to another deserving collector who can enjoy them for a time till they get passed on again. :foryou:

No coffin books here. Before I go I will gladly pass on my treasured books to another deserving collector who can enjoy them for a time till they get passed on again. :foryou:

Again, let's not be literal, Jay. Or should I just say the last book you'd sell from your collection...or your absolute favoritest of favorite books...

I sold my coffin books a while back ago. Books that I read over and over again when I was a young kid just getting into comics. I held onto the books until my mid twenties when I got out of the hobby. I wished I still had those books.

The beauty of my childhood books is that they will always be worth more to me than anyone else. :cloud9:

I'm with you brother. First book I remember buying and reading. Still one of the best books I have read. :cloud9: U-Totem a few blocks from the house.

scan-6.jpg

That's an easy call for me....

PerfectCrime18.jpg

Is it wrong that I crack up every time I see that cover? Cokey... lol

Great book.

Congrats on the new baby by the way.

Is it wrong that I crack up every time I see that cover?

Nope. Part of the book's "charm".

Great book.

Indeed. Very tough to find as well (as always, gotta give uber-props to FFB for hooking me up with it. Forever grateful).

Congrats on the new baby by the way.

Thanks! She's all but crushed my comic budget; but well worth it. :)

:gossip: The Bible.

Not sure if we have to be too literal. A little fun in the midst of all the board drama.

Hey, I know but honestly I don't feel that strongly about any comic books that any would qualify. This is just a hobby. Let's say I'd rather be buried with a DVD chockful of GA scans. (thumbs u