• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con - Anyone need help at the booth?

8 posts in this topic

I have never been to the NY Comic Con, but want to attend this year. I was wondering if anyone could use help at their booth for the show.

I can help all day Saturday and Sunday. I am looking more for the experience and to meet people rather than trying to make money. I also want to take a little time to enjoy the show.

Since I am not a huge collector (i have a small comic collection and a small OA collection), I just want to go to the con to meet new people and take in the whole experience.

I live in NYC but was thinking about flying out to the con, but none of my friends have any interest in coming with me.

If there is any interest, please drop me a PM and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

Rac

Bump**

A little about me. I'm a small time collecter interested in mainly Spidey. I also collect OA. I'm 34 and work as a professional at a major Wall St. Firm. I want to help out, meet new people and enjoy the experience.

Please PM if I can help.

Thanks!

Rac