• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Strangers in Paradise #2 CGC 9.4 White Pages

12 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a stunning copy of Strangers in Paradise #2 CGC 9.4. This is the first printing of the series from 1993. This book is very hard to come by in this condition. This is the 2nd highest graded copy on the census. There are only 3 9.6's and no 9.8's. I am asking $165 OBO for this, which is less than I paid for it, and this price includes shipping and insurance.

I accept Paypal or money order or personal check (if I have done business with you before). Post the :takeit: and it's yours. For those of you interested I am putting up the rest of my graded comics for sale. I'm not getting out of collecting permanently, I am just going to take my comic money and begin investing again, in namely a house and mutual funds.

Please ask any questions you have about the comic and I will be happy to answer them.

DSC00513.jpg

Have you read much of this series? Is it any good? From what I was reading it seems like it was aimed towards women, or at least a book to try and get women to read comics. Looks interesting though.
Women are the main characters in the book. Honestly, though, I know a lot of men who have read the series. John, cd4ever, just finished reading the series and I read it awhile ago. It's a great series and I highly recommend it.

Have you read much of this series? Is it any good? From what I was reading it seems like it was aimed towards women, or at least a book to try and get women to read comics. Looks interesting though.

Seriously, read this series... it's unisex in my opinion.

Great copy, BTW, TSF!! I haven't sen one this nice since it was on the shelf. :thumbsup:

Good luck!!

Seriously, read this series... it's unisex in my opinion.

Great copy, BTW, TSF!! I haven't sen one this nice since it was on the shelf. :thumbsup:

Good luck!!

Thanks! I think great looking copies are hard to come by because this series was a great read. If anyone is interested here is what I have coming back from CGC by the end of the week: Strangers in Paradise #1 1st Printing SS CGC 8.0 ( :( ) signed by Terry Moore and Strangers in Paradise #1 Variant Edition SS CGC 9.4 signed by Terry Moore and Jim Lee. Once they are in my hands, I will post scans and prices.

I don't mean to side-track your thread or anything, but do you think it's better to buy the pocket books or individual issues? I'm leaning towards picking up the pocket books because they'd probably flow a bit better, but if you have reason to go against this idea I'm all ears. Thanks for recommending this, looks great!

Women are the main characters in the book. Honestly, though, I know a lot of men who have read the series. John, cd4ever, just finished reading the series and I read it awhile ago. It's a great series and I highly recommend it.

Highly recommended series for guys or girls - it gets my 5 star rating!