• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #103 CGC9.6 sells for $717 at Heritage

23 posts in this topic

One of only two 9.6 copies graded thus far, plus a black picture frame cover to boot. It blows away my original owner copy. I was one of the underbidders (aka, losers!).

One of only two 9.6 copies graded thus far, plus a black picture frame cover to boot. It blows away my original owner copy. I was one of the underbidders (aka, losers!).

3 :gossip:

I tried for it also but passed and stuck with the 101 instead.

103 and 105 are notoriously tough in high grade, therefore the premium paid. There are a few Bronze Age Avengers that are difficult in nice shape, including 93, 94 & 97...

I lucked out and got a nice 105 but the other three are still ones I'm looking for...

103 and 105 are notoriously tough in high grade, therefore the premium paid. There are a few Bronze Age Avengers that are difficult in nice shape, including 93, 94 & 97...

I lucked out and got a nice 105 but the other three are still ones I'm looking for...

Even though the census shows a couple more 9.6s than #103, in my opinion #105 is the toughest issue to find in HG in the Avengers #93-150 run. I've been searching for a raw HG copy for 15 years and still don't have one...

Jim

I sold my Avengers 96 CGC 9.6 on ebay the other day, it went for something like $152 which surprised me...I honestly thought it would pull double that.

I would have paid more then that for it :tonofbricks:

I sold my Avengers 96 CGC 9.6 on ebay the other day, it went for something like $152 which surprised me...I honestly thought it would pull double that.

I would have paid more then that for it :tonofbricks:

me three :shy: was there a link in the selling threads? :shrug:

Out of all the Avengers Kree/Skrull saga, it seems that #96 is the easiest to get in HG... (shrug)

Jim

Out of all the Avengers Kree/Skrull saga, it seems that #96 is the easiest to get in HG... (shrug)

Jim

I agree. 9.8s on this issue are not too tough to find and I think there are a few out on the market right now. 102 is another that is like this. Bummer it wasn't a 97. I'd have been all over that one.

Jim

guess so link

Even though the census shows a couple more 9.6s than #103, in my opinion #105 is the toughest issue to find in HG in the Avengers #93-150 run. I've been searching for a raw HG copy for 15 years and still don't have one...

Jim

Id have to disagree and say #103 for me anyway has been the scarcest as ive come across at least 3 NM issues of #105 but none for #103.