• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the process for submitting a book for Stan Lee's Signature?

4 posts in this topic

I will be at the Stan Lee signing taking place in Los Angeles this Saturday. I am a CGC Signature Witness. If you would like info on getting your books signed by Stan and graded with the Signature Series Label, then e-mail me at Desertwindcomics@hotmail.com. Time is running out, so do this as soon as you read this. I HAVE to have the book in my office immediately, which means you will have to overnight them to me.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I've heard whispers of some sort of submittal of books for Stan Lee to sign and then they are graded. Can some one tell me what the process is?

Signing gets announced. A Witness says that they are taking submissions, you make arrangements to give or send them books for the signing. They prepare and label your book(s) accordingly so as not to mix them up with other submissions. Books go right to CGC afterwards.

Paradise's Stan Lee signing was on Monday. The only other announced signing is the Frank and Sons Signing in LA (City of Industry) on Saturday March 22nd. After that, there has been nothing announced. Stan makes very few convention appearances these days.