• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15 7.0 SHATTERS GPA record

109 posts in this topic

demented just bought a very nice 6.0 for $11,500 on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me thinks vinny is correct

AF 15 is THE silver age ICON and prob # 3 after action 1 and tec 27

Saw that as well. There is a 6.0 copy on ebay right now, but doest even present as well as the other 6.0 that was sold. Congrats to demented for picking up a beautiful 6.0 AF #15

demented just bought a very nice 6.0 for $11,500 on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I thought I got good money when I sold my 6.0 for $8500 just two weeks before the 7.5 and 7.0 prices exploded!

doh!

I heard a copy just sold on ebay for $11,500-congrats!

By the way I have several buyers looking for AF #15s right now- at very strong prices. If anybody is interested in discussing a possible offer please email me at vincentz@metropoliscomics.com or call me on my cell 917-806-2099!

Thanks,

Vincent

Wow. I thought I got good money when I sold my 6.0 for $8500 just two weeks before the 7.5 and 7.0 prices exploded!

doh!

You can console yourself in the fact that you got $200 more than this one that closed yesterday: ASM 15 CGC 6.0 Cr/OW

Yours was nicer, though. :)