• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cry For Dawn Appreciation Thread

182 posts in this topic

Its a 3rd printing and looks pretty good, probably NM. Any idea what this is worth?? Sorry for no scan. Its CFD Volume 1, 3rd printing.

I'm pretty cheap, but I'd pay $50 for a CGC slabbed 9.4, and $100 for a CGC slabbed 9.6.

Hey guys. We had a collection come through here last week and it was basically junk. One of Joe Lisner's workers came in here and noticed this book on top. If you deal with Linsner.com maybe you know him, Zeke, and if you do, tell him Jeff from Hotflips says hello!! Anyway he told me this was a good book and worth more than i thought. I dont know?? Its a 3rd printing and looks pretty good, probably NM. Any idea what this is worth?? Sorry for no scan. Its CFD Volume 1, 3rd printing.

This book does not show up very often on eBay, but I know it is desirable book. How much would it go for? That I don't know.. but if I wanted the book (which I do) I would probably end up paying more than $200 if it met my 9.6 White Pages criteria.

Arrived yesterday from a ebay seller.

Payed $45.00 with shipping for it. (Maybe a little more then I should have but I have not seen a third print #1 in awhile) Seller called it VF.

It has a "rub" near the staple where color lose occured from printing or stacking (I think printing)

Its not going to get a 9.8 but I think its a 9.2 at least.

--this is the scan used by the seller on ebay.

67389.jpg.a49034c6066b865f9abb13b4cc1cec35.jpg

I was looking through some of my CFD books and noticed that a few of the back covers had some spread out, pin point indentations (for lack of a better word), . I purchased them directly from Monks/Linsner back in the day. Has anyone notice these on other copies. I'm just curious if they're a production defect or not.