• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cry For Dawn Appreciation Thread

182 posts in this topic

Hey guys. We had a collection come through here last week and it was basically junk. One of Joe Lisner's workers came in here and noticed this book on top. If you deal with Linsner.com maybe you know him, Zeke, and if you do, tell him Jeff from Hotflips says hello!! Anyway he told me this was a good book and worth more than i thought. I dont know?? Its a 3rd printing and looks pretty good, probably NM. Any idea what this is worth?? Sorry for no scan. Its CFD Volume 1, 3rd printing.

This book does not show up very often on eBay, but I know it is desirable book. How much would it go for? That I don't know.. but if I wanted the book (which I do) I would probably end up paying more than $200 if it met my 9.6 White Pages criteria.

Sorry to bring up an old post, but figure id give an update. We had it graded by CGC and it came back a 9.6. We had it on ebay about a month ago and it sold for $227.00 :o

And i had it in a 50 cent box beforehand. You never know what you gonna get.

Hey guys. We had a collection come through here last week and it was basically junk. One of Joe Lisner's workers came in here and noticed this book on top. If you deal with Linsner.com maybe you know him, Zeke, and if you do, tell him Jeff from Hotflips says hello!! Anyway he told me this was a good book and worth more than i thought. I dont know?? Its a 3rd printing and looks pretty good, probably NM. Any idea what this is worth?? Sorry for no scan. Its CFD Volume 1, 3rd printing.

This book does not show up very often on eBay, but I know it is desirable book. How much would it go for? That I don't know.. but if I wanted the book (which I do) I would probably end up paying more than $200 if it met my 9.6 White Pages criteria.

Sorry to bring up an old post, but figure id give an update. We had it graded by CGC and it came back a 9.6. We had it on ebay about a month ago and it sold for $227.00 :o

And i had it in a 50 cent box beforehand. You never know what you gonna get.

I'm still kicking myself for not hitting the Buy-It-Now on the auction.

I see on the census that besides the first and second prints of CFD #5, there is a Limited Edition. Anyone have an image of this? Or is it the same cover as the first print only with interior signature?

For the original art fans out there:

Cry For Dawn #7 Limited

This is the first time Linsner has made a Cry for Dawn cover available for sale. I have no idea what the closing price will be. A Dark Fantasies cover that was made available a few months ago closed for, I believe, in the 7K range.