• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cry For Dawn Appreciation Thread

182 posts in this topic

I doubt if I'll add more books to this photo in the near future, so I figure I'll post it here for "appreciation". (thumbs u

CryForDawn1med.jpg

(I'm also hoping this tempts gernblanston into taking a picture of his books, which put these to shame.) :grin:

Guest Grails
I think eBay sellers are missing the boat by only listing issues #1 and #2 up for sale. I think the other issues, especially #5, would fetch large dollar amounts.

I still need 10 more issues for my collection, but obtaining them has proven to be quite difficult !!

Well, you're one book closer. Shipped today.

Originally Posted By: NamesJay
I think eBay sellers are missing the boat by only listing issues #1 and #2 up for sale. I think the other issues, especially #5, would fetch large dollar amounts.<br /><br />I still need 10 more issues for my collection, but obtaining them has proven to be quite difficult !!

Well, you're one book closer. Shipped today.

:applause: (thumbs uAnother reason I love this forum...

Hey guys. We had a collection come through here last week and it was basically junk. One of Joe Lisner's workers came in here and noticed this book on top. If you deal with Linsner.com maybe you know him, Zeke, and if you do, tell him Jeff from Hotflips says hello!! Anyway he told me this was a good book and worth more than i thought. I dont know?? Its a 3rd printing and looks pretty good, probably NM. Any idea what this is worth?? Sorry for no scan. Its CFD Volume 1, 3rd printing.