• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction Closing in 1 Hour: Thoughts?

73 posts in this topic

What'd you win Pitboss?
ASM #299 WP 9.8 and ASM #323 WP 9.8 :headbang:

I just checked out what you landed that #323 for--amazing. I never would've thought it would've gone for only that. :applause:

Especially with them falling off ebay for quite a bit more.Overpaid a bit on the 299,so it evened out! :)

What'd you win Pitboss?
ASM #299 WP 9.8 and ASM #323 WP 9.8 :headbang:

I just checked out what you landed that #323 for--amazing. I never would've thought it would've gone for only that. :applause:

Especially with them falling off ebay for quite a bit more.Overpaid a bit on the 299,so it evened out! :)

:thumbsup:

I totally forgot about these auctions and the three books I was interested in (Bats #222, 229 and 241) went for below what I was expecting. I promised myself that the FF purchases from Thomas would be my last buying spree for a bit, but now I might have to place a few bids........ :frustrated:

I totally forgot about these auctions and the three books I was interested in (Bats #222, 229 and 241) went for below what I was expecting. I promised myself that the FF purchases from Thomas would be my last buying spree for a bit, but now I might have to place a few bids........ :frustrated:
Weak minded

won the B&B #77 w/ my absolute highest bid. c'est la vie.

I believe it`s standard board policy in such circumstances to immediately accuse the auction house of shilling. meh

won the B&B #77 w/ my absolute highest bid. c'est la vie.

I believe it`s standard board policy in such circumstances to immediately accuse the auction house of shilling. meh

"once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action"- ian fleming

Weak minded

Nah, I just know that I can flip some of the books for a good profit locally so it is very tempting to buy right now....... ;)

1, or 2 that I've been watchin' come due in 24hrs... :whistle:

Whoa ~ I'm 4 for 5 right now! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Stole one :o , saw maxed-out bids on other 3 :P , but all were "low ball" bids anyhow... 2nd round in 24hrs.

Some tasty Bronze-Age goodness!

Just snagged at Bats 156 CGC 9.0 which I am thrilled to get for less than my max bid. VERY happy with another Clink auction.

Congrats! That one looks like you may want to try a resub on that! Looks way sharper then a 9.0! Just my 2c

A lot of the thrill bids I placed actually won :whatthe: I got some pretty good books at a decent price. The one book I really went for cost me a bit, but the others were obtained for lower than I thought they would :cloud9:

Some consignor's will be very happy with the Focused results. e.g. Fantastic Four 1 UK edition Cgc 4.0 vg that sold for $1,821 (about same value as US edition!).

Consignor of X-men 94 Cgc 8.5 may be less happy cause it hammered at a relative bargain of $425. Filter81 just sold his X-men 94 Cgc 9.0 a few days earlier on the forum for a friendly price of $675. (thumbs u