• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 52 cover...

19 posts in this topic

The Gov's back! lol

Can we stop getting Carl's big overdrawn head on the freaking cover of every issue? Or is he the only survivor? Purple arm? Don't tell me it's lighting, b/c Carl is in glorifed technicolor.

This one looks a bit sloppy....c'mon Adlard....need more Zombie covers!!

The Gov's back! lol

Can we stop getting Carl's big overdrawn head on the freaking cover of every issue? Or is he the only survivor? Purple arm? Don't tell me it's lighting, b/c Carl is in glorifed technicolor.

This one looks a bit sloppy....c'mon Adlard....need more Zombie covers!!

He has a big head (shrug)

Wow issue 52, its hard to belive they are up that high already. Time flies.
Not there yet. Still waiting for #48 to ship. :mad:

:whistle:

The Walking Dead 48 is at the printer already... and will be out in two weeks at the most, I'd think. So not this Wednesday but next. The Walking Dead 49 is already done and will be going to the printer this week.

I think it's time for Carl to lose the hat. Why does he have that thing on EVERY time?

it's Rick's hat - he gave it to Carl way back in the first story arc :)

I know...and Carl thinks it is cool, etc. :thumbsup: He wants to be like daddy and blow out Zombie brains.