• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 2 Signature Series Books

6 posts in this topic

have two Signature Series comics for sale. I have decided to sell these as I am going to go on a moratorium of buying comics for about a year or so and want to make some room in my place. (I think that's the correct word to use. I'm a salesman so cut me some slack if I'm wrong. :insane:)

Post the :takeit: and it's yours. Shipping will be $8.95 for USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate in the US, for Canada I can get you an exact quote if needed. I accept paypal or MO or checks if I have done business with you before. Feel free to make offers also as I am flexible on the prices. :)

I will be out of town until Sunday night but will check in every so often. If you need better pictures/scans I can get them for you on Monday.

Strangers in Paradise v3 #1 Variant Cover CGC 9.4 signed by Jim Lee and Terry Moore (only one on census) $39.99

DSC00567.jpg

Fallen Son Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 by Terry Moore featuring Katchoo and Francine

(Terry only does sketches at shows for the CBLDF so this is something special) $175

DSC00566.jpg