• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 NEWSSTAND PIC TIME MACHINE JOURNEY INTO THE PAST
18 18

2,489 posts in this topic

how about some more comic book puzzles? this time will be more comic book related. :)

some of these pics have been shown before. identify the comics in these pics.

picture puzzles

17194205-157.jpg

17194209-cd4.jpg

17194170-c83.jpg

4. north dakota

17194157-57d.jpg

5. identify this person & comic

18560885-1e9.jpg

6. which is older, the woman or the comic? :grin:

18560884-fbf.jpg

7. where in severn maryland is this woman reading this comic? :)

18560887-0cf.jpg

8. this picture was taken in irakilo kriti greece in 1972. can someone can identify this comic since i don't know for sure. hm

18560966-b93.jpg

9. identify the comic that appears in all 3 of the following pictures and the comic that appears in 2 of the pictures.

comics_bw_summer1948.jpgcomic standwashdc48.jpg

video games

these videos won't play on the ipad since i haven't figured how to embed html5 for the videos. :(

10. identify the comic, magazine and actor in this 1968 movie clip.

11. identify the movie and all 8 comics that appear in this clip with the fab 4.

6. which is older, the woman or the comic?

Could you please zoom in ...

That's Doctor Strange #51 cover dated Feb 1982. The photo looks to be taken from the '80's, so I'll guess the woman is older.

Hold on. That's Megan Fox. The comic book is older.

That's Doctor Strange #51 cover dated Feb 1982. The photo looks to be taken from the '80's, so I'll guess the woman is older.

You zoomed in on the wrong item :makepoint:

You zoomed in on the wrong item :makepoint:

My wife was looking over my shoulder. :P

My first impression on the first movie clip was Adventures of the Jaguar but the logo does not match.

Do I see correctly that there's a white horse on that cover? Or am I dreaming it?

My first impression on the first movie clip was Adventures of the Jaguar but the logo does not match.

Do I see correctly that there's a white horse on that cover? Or am I dreaming it?

I need to get a HD clip to make out the issue. I can barely make out the outline of the title logo.

I believe the movie is HELL IN THE PACIFIC (1968) with Lee Marvin and Toshiro Mifune. I've seen the movie but never noticed the comic book.

I need to get a HD clip to make out the issue. I can barely make out the outline of the title logo.

I believe the movie is HELL IN THE PACIFIC (1968) with Lee Marvin and Toshiro Mifune. I've seen the movie but never noticed the comic book.

Check out the comic book at the 9:48 mark. It's clearly Captain Marvel Adventures #38.

10 - Captain Marvel Adventures #38, LIFE Magazine, and Lee Marvin

11 - HELP!

The eight comic books on the organ from left to right:

Action Comics #311

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #75

Superman #165

Superman #166

Action Comics #314

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #67

Action Comics #304

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #65

I believe the first woman pictured with a Doctor Strange comic is Madonna.