• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Two Harry Roland Paintings - Cyclops & Land That Time Forgot

5 posts in this topic

I hate to part with these but my wife informed me that they just aren't going to fit in to our new home's decor. These deserve to be displayed so I am hoping they will go to an appreciative home. As a consolation prize, the funds will go to acquiring one of my grails - Hulk 181.

The paintings are $210 each. This includes shipping, insurance, & delivery confirmation. I accept paypal, cashier check and money order.

Take both for $410. Refunds are no problem but I think you will be very pleased with these stunning paintings. Add $10 each for shipping to Canada.

The pics are from Catskill Comics. I took another pic of the corner of the cyclops. The top right corner has a minor tear but it will be easily covered up when it is framed. The cyclops is a Famous Monsters cover recreation.

Seventh Voyage of Sinbad. :cloud9:

:takeit: rules the day.

cyclops.jpg

CyclopsCorner.jpg

LandThatTimeForgot.jpg

Looks like the Cyclops is sold to my LCS owner. He is a huge fan of Famous Monsters and Ray Harryhausen; he flipped out when I mentioned this painting.

The Land That Time Forgot is still available. Thanks for looking. (thumbs u

:news: In a complete turnaround of events:

The Land That Time Forgot is now SOLD! (thumbs u

My LCS owner just spent a lot on a new collection and can't buy the Cyclops painting at this time.

So...the Cyclops is now available and I am reducing the price to $200 shipped priority with insurance and delivery confirmation.

As some of you know, I just purchased a Hulk 181 and am now trying to build the bank account back up. Thanks for the interest.

These deserve to be displayed so I am hoping they will go to an appreciative home.

Don't worry... at least one will be! :baiting:

Great artwork, bub! Nice grail pick-up! :golfclap:

Glad that I could 'help' you out... thanks again, CDaB! :shy:

These deserve to be displayed so I am hoping they will go to an appreciative home.

Don't worry... at least one will be! :baiting:

Great artwork, bub! Nice grail pick-up! :golfclap:

Glad that I could 'help' you out... thanks again, CDaB! :shy:

(thumbs u

I'm glad you worked it out to get the painting. It will give your computer room that thing it was definitely missing... a plesiosaur and submarine doing battle. :grin:

And now the Cyclops stands alone as he probably has his whole life. Can you imagine the names he was called in school...no wonder he tried to eat Sinbad.