• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving - Huge Genre Magazine Collection 4 Sale.

27 posts in this topic

Well Boo Hoo. Excuse me while I go slit my wrists. Or better yet, let me go apply for food stamps because I'm not selling 3 or 4 magazines here. The only red flags here were the ones evident when all of you all old ladies started your very own gossip pool. Spend less time thinking of to post here and more time growing the hell up.

I am going to guess that you will not have many buyers on future sale threads :whistle:

Well Boo Hoo. Excuse me while I go slit my wrists. Or better yet, let me go apply for food stamps because I'm not selling 3 or 4 magazines here. The only red flags here were the ones evident when all of you all old ladies started your very own gossip pool. Spend less time thinking of to post here and more time growing the hell up.

lol

Classic... lol

ArAich - Did you inquire about the Japanese FF Journal & Photon?

A true salesman you are.... :jokealert:

Despite the that Unsuspected took, I got my House of Hammer #6 today and it's a beaut! I'm very pleased. Great (and rare) book at a great price... very well packaged... yeah... I'm very pleased.