• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

On 6/8/2018 at 3:00 PM, StingerMcK said:

Love that cover.  Clean, simple and classic Dillon

I like to think it’s just a different angle and same time to the return to big nothing tpb cover, lol.  He just switched to southpaw for the follow up shot.

AF14666B-C135-47C3-B215-4A34BF18DABE.jpeg

Edited by Parabellum

Just received from CGC last week, but I love this cover (being a Spurs fan and all).  It was probably posted before, but you could have won that car in the cover through a raffle.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Tim-Duncan-raised-60-000-to-help-abused-children-6727871.php

punisher.thumb.jpg.86e429dd76bbdce435d9bfe4032c7f84.jpg

I had also posted on the "this week back from CGC" thread.

7 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

Another one I received back from CGC today.  It isn't high grade, but I do remember buying this issue new as a 12-13 year old back in the 80s.  This was the first 'series' I ever collected.  I took it out of it's yellowing bag (with no backing board!), sent it in for pressing (thanks, Joey!), and had it graded...even though the corners are a bit beat up.

cgc7.thumb.jpg.09a666af5a92438467bcfaa9461621b9.jpg

Nice!  Yep, the limited series hooked me too. (thumbsu

Very Ominous ;) 

I didn't know "micro" was such a nuisance in the comics... bit of a noob in that area, but ....

Spoiler

is it safe to say, if the Punisher did it then micro deserved it? :shy:  

@nepatkm

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
tag

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Very Ominous ;) 

I didn't know "micro" was such a nuisance in the comics... bit of a noob in that area, but ....

Reveal hidden contents

is it safe to say, if the Punisher did it then micro deserved it? :shy:  

@nepatkm

He was like family to Frank, like I said it was shocking...Really I was in disbelief, at how dark and heartless he was becoming. I Did not see that coming.. :( 

5 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Although a case could be made that it was also a "mercy killing" as Micro may have been fatally injured, and was going to die a slow painful death if he just left him there..? @ADAMANTIUM:gossip:

That makes sense, your first posted cover made me think, "for pleasure".

Now I'm thinking more ploy or bait and switch, hopefully that makes sense without ruining anything...

As far as Netflix episodes there is a lot of slight of hand with micro to make others think somethings happened...

Anyway thanks for letting me know :shy:

any issue reading suggestions for the full story?