• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wednesday! (Key pics added!)

98 posts in this topic

Wow! I dumped my original '70s collection back in the early '80s for $$ for gas, beer, a guitar amp, and some college expenses. I bet lots of people here have similar experiences. So it's very, very cool that you managed to hang onto them for all these years. Bravo!

Wow! I dumped my original '70s collection back in the early '80s for $$ for gas, beer, a guitar amp, and some college expenses. I bet lots of people here have similar experiences. So it's very, very cool that you managed to hang onto them for all these years. Bravo!

Thanks Mikey. (thumbs u

Now, back to rebagging. :frustrated:

Labor of love? (shrug)

It's like this, I went to three LCS and none of them had mylars. Clerks at two of the stores had never heard of mylar. Anyway I bought poly bags for now but will have to change them to mylar...when I find some. :wishluck:

Those X men comics are killer ! I am a child of the eighties all of my OO comics were replaced with HG+ copies. I also bought a nice copy of my very first comic FF 115 I got it when I was 7 and it had the top of the cover cut off and sent back, so I figured id buy a nice one to remember how it all began.