• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another 14 books (12cent Marvels) for the NYCCon

19 posts in this topic

well it looks like i've struck a deal to consign 900 Raw SA Marvels to TVComics for the NYCCon at the Javits Convention Center 0n April 18-20.

here's another sampling of books for sale (one each from the 14 different titles);

TOS 64 in 7.5..........

Javits2.jpg

Jim; i'll be working with Byron at TVComics during the three days of the show. these books are a fair representation of about 400 issues.

i have another 500 issues that will be offered at lower grades with bigger discounts off of Guide.

we'll see how it goes............not sure how best to reach the midgrade raw collectors..........

If this works, i've got another 1600 books that are Bronze age Marvels mostly in the VF and higher range including about 50 Spideys that are all likely 9.2-9.6's, that will be available next year at one of the NY shows.

Jimbo; not sure it's up to your standards, but I sent you scans, anyway. let me know what you think....................This was the last issue of FF that i bought back in my early teenage collecting days................Harry.