• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here we go again.

119 posts in this topic

I can't make out the serial #???(shrug)(:

(I asked him to send it to me...I got the bidding kicked off at a cool $111.11...gee, hope I win... :insane:

(I asked him to send it to me...I got the bidding kicked off at a cool $111.11...gee, hope I win... :insane:

High bidder at 111.12! :acclaim:

Boy, this guy's got a lot of ASM 1's.

Three yesterday that got pulled and now two CGC 9.0's.

He's "amazed" it was appraised at $20K by the LCS, and then goes on about OSPG values.

"since I was just hanging on to my comics from when I was a kid". So, your name is Janowicz? It is from the Janowicz collection.

Blind Freddy can see that the two scans are of the same book.

Oh, I do apologise - this is Ebay after all.

You can have that one I'm shooting for the other 9.0 :screwy:

You lose! :devil:

I like the 1 feedback individual who is the bidder on the 0 feedback auction. Obviously an above-the-board transaction. I think it is great that there is no description in the auction description section.

Yeah...but it's been "revised"... :roflmao:

Well...I just upped the ante to $1111.11...I sent him a note that my bid is only valid if he sends me the serial # like I asked for...

Interesting, there were 2 shill bids by (1) feedbackers...both different names/bidders (?) or did I read somewhere eBay in all their infinite wisdom are now showing different anonymous IDs for the same bidder (?)

Anyway, the two bids only raised my bid from $111.11 to $116.11 ($2.50 for each bid?)...huh?

Well...I just upped the ante to $1111.11...I sent him a note that my bid is only valid if he sends me the serial # like I asked for...

Interesting, there were 2 shill bids by (1) feedbackers...both different names/bidders (?) or did I read somewhere eBay in all their infinite wisdom are now showing different anonymous IDs for the same bidder (?)

Anyway, the two bids only raised my bid from $111.11 to $116.11 ($2.50 for each bid?)...huh?

One of those was me.

You can probably figure out which one.

:acclaim:

Remember to drag it out if you win until he gets hit with ebay finalvalue fee. I convinced the last scammer I dealt with to accept a COD since I was gonna send cash. Told him it would have the extra money in it to cover the COD cost. Than I sent him a box that had a nice size rock from my creek. Cost him $49.50 for the COD fee. lol

Remember to drag it out if you win until he gets hit with ebay finalvalue fee. I convinced the last scammer I dealt with to accept a COD since I was gonna send cash. Told him it would have the extra money in it to cover the COD cost. Than I sent him a box that had a nice size rock from my creek. Cost him $49.50 for the COD fee. lol

:roflmao:

Ok. Who the hell bid $99,999,998.00?

Such a tightass you can't fork out two more bucks?

That's got to be a GPA record for that book. :popcorn: