• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 Weird Tales Pulps Bound Volumes for sale on Ebay!

6 posts in this topic

www.dalerobertscomics.com

I have 7 bound volumes of Weird Tales pulps currently running in auction form right now, all starting at .99. Some great issues with classic Bradbury, Lovecraft, Bloch, Finlay, Sturgeon, Quinn, and Matt Fox and Margaret Brundage cover. Complete details of the books in the auction descriptions including every story and writer.

I do not. I walked in a store about 8 months ago, and these were in there sitting behind the counter. I asked the guy what he would take for them and I would be embarrassed to tell you the price he offered them to me. Needless to say, I didn't try to bargain him down on the price.

I may ask him next time I see him if he has others.

I'd be very interested in these but without picts of the interiors it's hard to judge. Value difference could be many fold. Did you consider taking some digital photos a la what CL did in their recent auction of bound Biro books?

Not really anyway to do it with the pulps, they are smaller and the paper is not as good and I didn't want to take any chances with bending them open that far.

I listed the cover artist on each one. Hopefully that will give you some idea. Some are great cover, some not as good, but there are at least as many good ones as bad ones. Thanks