• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRUCE OR DAVID BANNER?

Also Known As  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Also Known As

11 posts in this topic

I like David myself when it was used in its full name on the Incredible Hulk show - David Bruce Banner.

Here is a trivia question - the narrator of the Incredible Hulk TV show also did the voices of : Galactus , Black Manta, Braniac, The Thing, Igoo from the Herculoids, and many other TV and cartoon voices. Without looking it up first - who is he?

here's the TRUE story, the show producers changed the name to David Banner cos "Bruce" Banner sounded to "GAY" to the producers. makepoint.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif hence they forget Bruce Lee[/i]? confused.gif893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Why did you emphasize true? I only said they used it in the show , nothing to do with the comic. Or am I missing something? How about my trivia question? Any ideas?

if you use [ b ] and [ / b ] it will show up bold, as for TRUE, the ABC network producers thought the name "Bruce" was too ecstatic for the primetime crowd. hence they changed the name from "Bruce" to "David". ask any die hard hulk fan and they'll tell you the same thing. gossip.gifthumbsup2.gifgossip.gifforeheadslap.gifpopcorn.gifhi.gif

if you use [ b ] and [ / b ] it will show up bold, as for TRUE, the ABC network producers thought the name "Bruce" was too ecstatic for the primetime crowd. hence they changed the name from "Bruce" to "David". ask any die hard hulk fan and they'll tell you the same thing. gossip.gifthumbsup2.gifgossip.gifforeheadslap.gifpopcorn.gifhi.gif

Actually I am fluent in UBBCode, I know about the [ b ] and [ / b ] for bold. But for some reason when I responded to your post, everything turned to bold - even my sig line. I never inserted the [ b ] and [ / b ]. Very strange, obviously it is a glitch that has to do with you using bold on your last words in your post.

Actually I am fluent in UBBCode, I know about the [ b ] and [ / b ] for bold. But for some reason when I responded to your post, everything turned to bold - even my sig line. I never inserted the [ b ] and [ / b ]. Very strange, obviously it is a glitch that has to do with you using bold on your last words in your post.

Really? You think so?