• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saw an old comic, can't remember what it was (COMIC FOUND) DELETED

49 posts in this topic

BINGO! Much thanks. Now, my mind can be at ease.

Now, where can I get a very high-grade copy? OK, this thread is edad. Thanks so much to all that contributed.

You should have no problem finding one. They're everywhere meh

lol

Now, where can I get a very high-grade copy?

:signfunny::whistle:

VG is HG for that book isnt it?

Basically. The best copy I have ever seen is a 6.5/7.0, but the Church has not surfaced as far as I know. 1-3 copies come up for sale each year, that's about it. Not that everyone here doesn't already know, but it's #1 on my wantlist.

If someone has a copy for sale/trade/gift, in any condition, contact me.

Won't work. I have searched for a copy for two years and in that time I have seen exactly three for sale. The 5.0 slab I got outbid on via Heritage, a 1 and 2 set that went for 2-3k, and beater on eBay that went through the roof.

I will get one soon, no problem. And it ain't 'cause I got money, because I don't. I will have to crank out my resourcefullness and add gons of charm. That usually gets immediate results.

Not to deflate your :resourcefulness" but if October cant find one, and there are about 3-4 come open a year, i doubt it.

Not everything sells for money. Didn't you read my post about the resourcefulness and, more importantly, charm?

Well, charm me up a high grade Amazing Mystery Funnies 2.5 while you are at it. (thumbs u