• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday Sale - BA and GA books must go! CLOSED :(

85 posts in this topic

Please add $5 for shipping in the United States.

For shipping to Canada, please add $18.95.

Insurance can be purchased at $1.30 for each $50.

Please note that all shipping is done by USPS Priority mail. It may be a bit higher then what other sellers charge but I've had no issue or complaints to date in regards to damaged books due to shipping.

(shrug)

You need to discuss shipping cost with the Canadian post. They like to charge out the butt. (shrug)

Costs like 16 bucks to get a slabbed book from the states up into canada and like 6 bucks if that for a non slabbed book. Its because you choose to use priority instead of first class.

And isn't it agaisnt the rules to list books that are for sale on ebay and such. Pretty sure that werewolf by night 37 is listed here http://cgi.ebay.com/Werewolf-by-Night-37-Marvel-1976-NM-59-99_W0QQitemZ330184390413QQihZ014QQcategoryZ155285QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I remember this seller replying to an ebay want it now ad where I asked for a 9.2 or higher cgc slabbed book lol!!!! Funny though for that price that guy asking in the ebay auction at 59 bucks plus shipping I could get a slabbed one lol.

Aren't most (or all) of these books available for sale in your eBay store ?

link

The following guidelines are now in effect. Over some period of time these may be modified or expanded.

As of now, dealers will are allowed to post here as long as all guidelines are respected.

Note that BUYERS AND SELLERS HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR TRANSACTIONS. We will not resolve disputes, and purchases and sales are done at your own risk.

For Sale – Threads may be removed for failure to comply, and repeated issues could result in strikes.

3. It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.

Guess the next ones you were thinking of putting up were those Lev Gleason Daredevils..

Please note that all shipping is done by USPS Priority mail. It may be a bit higher then what other sellers charge but I've had no issue or complaints to date in regards to damaged books due to shipping.

(shrug)

You need to discuss shipping cost with the Canadian post. They like to charge out the butt. (shrug)

Costs like 16 bucks to get a slabbed book from the states up into canada and like 6 bucks if that for a non slabbed book. Its because you choose to use priority instead of first class.

And isn't it agaisnt the rules to list books that are for sale on ebay and such. Pretty sure that werewolf by night 37 is listed here http://cgi.ebay.com/Werewolf-by-Night-37-Marvel-1976-NM-59-99_W0QQitemZ330184390413QQihZ014QQcategoryZ155285QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I remember this seller replying to an ebay want it now ad where I asked for a 9.2 or higher cgc slabbed book lol!!!! Funny though for that price that guy asking in the ebay auction at 59 bucks plus shipping I could get a slabbed one lol.

Well then... You seem a little bitter. If you don't care for my shipping cost then you don't need to view my thread. It's stated very clearly from the first post.

And yes, I like to offer discounts versus eBay. I guess you caught me there. I had to go re read the rules. :sorry:

doh! Need some snitch repellent up in here! lol

Nothing to do with being a snitch, all to do with Architect posting this :

This is a suggested "ok to post" rules reminder template so that everyone can feel comfortable helping to keep things in line with the guidelines instead of feeling like a self appointed forum cop.

If someone is not complying with the rules, this should be considered an OK way for everyone around here to nudge people a bit. Once in a thread is plenty, guys. After that you can re-post it in new threads (once) but then just hit the notify moderator button if things don't get cleaned up.

The Marketplace was set up to be a better alternative to eBay, if people want to use it and sell without the eBay fees they should respect the rules of the house.

(shrug)

Well then... You seem a little bitter. If you don't care for my shipping cost then you don't need to view my thread. It's stated very clearly from the first post.

And yes, I like to offer discounts versus eBay. I guess you caught me there. I had to go re read the rules. :sorry:

My disagreement had nothing to do with the price but the fact you said it had to do with Canada shipping when in fact it was the choice of shipping you choose to use. And you are right that is up to you to charge that but again its you that choose to use that shipping and limit your customers!!!!!

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

(shrug)

My disagreement had nothing to do with the price but the fact you said it had to do with Canada shipping when in fact it was the choice of shipping you choose to use. And you are right that is up to you to charge that but again its you that choose to use that shipping and limit your customers!!!!!

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

Sorry your an unfriendly person Whisp. But thanks for helping me realize my error. :foryou: Good luck too you.

doh! Need some snitch repellent up in here! lol

Nothing to do with being a snitch, all to do with Architect posting this :

This is a suggested "ok to post" rules reminder template so that everyone can feel comfortable helping to keep things in line with the guidelines instead of feeling like a self appointed forum cop.

If someone is not complying with the rules, this should be considered an OK way for everyone around here to nudge people a bit. Once in a thread is plenty, guys. After that you can re-post it in new threads (once) but then just hit the notify moderator button if things don't get cleaned up.

The Marketplace was set up to be a better alternative to eBay, if people want to use it and sell without the eBay fees they should respect the rules of the house.

True enough! (thumbs u

Closed thread for breaking the rules. Unfortunately all sells are void and null at this point I believe... (shrug)

I have no idea where you are getting this from ?

It's up to you to determine if you still want to honor the sale or not. I wouldn't make the buyers pay for the mistake you made of starting the thread in the wrong forum and conclude the deal. Besides then you would have to put them back up in your eBay store :grin: