• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday Sale - BA and GA books must go! CLOSED :(

85 posts in this topic

Please add $5 for shipping in the United States.

For shipping to Canada, please add $18.95.

Insurance can be purchased at $1.30 for each $50.

Please note that all shipping is done by USPS Priority mail. It may be a bit higher then what other sellers charge but I've had no issue or complaints to date in regards to damaged books due to shipping.

(shrug)

You need to discuss shipping cost with the Canadian post. They like to charge out the butt. (shrug)

Costs like 16 bucks to get a slabbed book from the states up into canada and like 6 bucks if that for a non slabbed book. Its because you choose to use priority instead of first class.

And isn't it agaisnt the rules to list books that are for sale on ebay and such. Pretty sure that werewolf by night 37 is listed here http://cgi.ebay.com/Werewolf-by-Night-37-Marvel-1976-NM-59-99_W0QQitemZ330184390413QQihZ014QQcategoryZ155285QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I remember this seller replying to an ebay want it now ad where I asked for a 9.2 or higher cgc slabbed book lol!!!! Funny though for that price that guy asking in the ebay auction at 59 bucks plus shipping I could get a slabbed one lol.

Well then... You seem a little bitter. If you don't care for my shipping cost then you don't need to view my thread. It's stated very clearly from the first post.

And yes, I like to offer discounts versus eBay. I guess you caught me there. I had to go re read the rules. :sorry:

My disagreement had nothing to do with the price but the fact you said it had to do with Canada shipping when in fact it was the choice of shipping you choose to use. And you are right that is up to you to charge that but again its you that choose to use that shipping and limit your customers!!!!!

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

dude, you are being an arse. :screwy:

Please add $5 for shipping in the United States.

For shipping to Canada, please add $18.95.

Insurance can be purchased at $1.30 for each $50.

Please note that all shipping is done by USPS Priority mail. It may be a bit higher then what other sellers charge but I've had no issue or complaints to date in regards to damaged books due to shipping.

(shrug)

You need to discuss shipping cost with the Canadian post. They like to charge out the butt. (shrug)

Costs like 16 bucks to get a slabbed book from the states up into canada and like 6 bucks if that for a non slabbed book. Its because you choose to use priority instead of first class.

And isn't it agaisnt the rules to list books that are for sale on ebay and such. Pretty sure that werewolf by night 37 is listed here http://cgi.ebay.com/Werewolf-by-Night-37-Marvel-1976-NM-59-99_W0QQitemZ330184390413QQihZ014QQcategoryZ155285QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I remember this seller replying to an ebay want it now ad where I asked for a 9.2 or higher cgc slabbed book lol!!!! Funny though for that price that guy asking in the ebay auction at 59 bucks plus shipping I could get a slabbed one lol.

Well then... You seem a little bitter. If you don't care for my shipping cost then you don't need to view my thread. It's stated very clearly from the first post.

And yes, I like to offer discounts versus eBay. I guess you caught me there. I had to go re read the rules. :sorry:

My disagreement had nothing to do with the price but the fact you said it had to do with Canada shipping when in fact it was the choice of shipping you choose to use. And you are right that is up to you to charge that but again its you that choose to use that shipping and limit your customers!!!!!

And discount vs ebay hahahahahahahahaaha. You have had that werewolf by night 37 for sale for over a month at double overstreet guide with a bad alignment. Yeah great discount hahahahahahahaah a whole 5 bucks lol. You never know though one of those stupid buyers may come along!!!

Sorry your an unfriendly person Whisp. But thanks for helping me realize my error. :foryou: Good luck too you.

Im not unfriendly. I was just pointing out a fact about the shipping when you replied to that one guy about how its canada post fault when there is a solution.

And good luck to you!!

Closed thread for breaking the rules. Unfortunately all sells are void and null at this point I believe... (shrug)

I have no idea where you are getting this from ?

It's up to you to determine if you still want to honor the sale or not. :grin:

Just move it on to PMs :cool:

Closed thread for breaking the rules. Unfortunately all sells are void and null at this point I believe... (shrug)

I have no idea where you are getting this from ?

It's up to you to determine if you still want to honor the sale or not. :grin:

Just move it on to PMs :cool:

:hail:

Is it because he used a few "haha's" too much in his hahahahahahahaah (shrug)

No, because he threw out his remaining CCEs after Easter. Still see tons of those around here.

No, because he threw out his remaining CCEs after Easter. Still see tons of those around here.

I have 5 left and determined to make them last another 2 weeks.

oh I forgot about the haha rule

my bad

btw whats a cce?

I have 5 left and determined to make them last another 2 weeks.

I'll never forgive Andy for sending some over to you.

my bad

btw whats a cce?

You are not VCC Elite (tsk)

my bad

btw whats a cce?

chocolate coated egos? :shrug:

my bad

btw whats a cce?

cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

my bad

btw whats a cce?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

my bad

btw whats a cce?

VCC?

lol

haha

my bad

btw whats a cce?

cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

:winnah: