• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bonds! Judeloo! What happened?

42 posts in this topic

MAtt probably ticked someone off by winning something over them snipestyle and they pulled a search on recent bids by judeloo in order to lay down some punishment bids...but then when they pulled up the 789 pages that Matt was CURRENTLY bidding on...they decided that this was humanly impossible and reproted him ...for bogus bidding tongue.gif

Nah...they linked him with one of his other NARU'd account!

But.... news.gif.. speedjunkies just got NARU'd! 893frustrated.gif

wtf.sml.gif

Probably due to the most recent incident. 893frustrated.gif

wtf.sml.gif

Which was...???

The Surfer 1 and 2 CGC 9.6 fiasco! confused.gif

wtf.sml.gif

Which was...???

foreheadslap.gif...Ask Bob...he knows.... thumbsup2.gif

I'm running out of people who will let me use their Ebay accounts!! mad.gif

I'd be cool with it if I did anything wrong, but I didn't. Every single account had almost perfect feedback, and I'm the consumate professional on Ebay - I pay immediately, ship before receiving payment, etc, and I can't believe Ebay is targeting people like you and me instead of getting the thieves off of their site.

I'm running out of people who will let me use their Ebay accounts!! mad.gif

I'd be cool with it if I did anything wrong, but I didn't. Every single account had almost perfect feedback, and I'm the consumate professional on Ebay - I pay immediately, ship before receiving payment, etc, and I can't believe Ebay is targeting people like you and me instead of getting the thieves off of their site.

Technically we violated their user agreement so... confused-smiley-013.gif I'm not too worried because I know that I did (we did) the right thing 99.999999999% of the time and when I did screw up I went out of my way to make it right. I'll sleep just fine tonight and you should too.

Rick and Matt.. you guys deserve serious props for your unselfish efforts. This exemplifies why Ebay really sucks in regards to policing their site from frauds and thieves. You guys had to do it for them!! and then have suffer for helping maintain a safer eBay community that they should be responsible for. Ebay should have contacted you long ago and given you honorary positions (with pay) for all the positive impact you've made. What a joke.

I sure hope this is a sign that "scammers" using the same IP's will not be able to open new accounts to strike again so easily. If they are going to take the time to track NPBers and/or additional accounts attached to an NARU'd account for NPB... they should also be looking for NARU'd accounts for multiple fraud complaints and/or confirmed fraudulent activity. In fact, that's where they should have started!... but the cash flow comes first.

Both of you saved so many people from getting scammed... and from all the weeks/months of stress and hardships that go along with an experience like that.

Anything I can do to help either of you "Ebay Scam-Busting Martyrs"... just ask.

I'm having a hard time believing that Ebay is doing all this at random...

They are usually not so quick in sniffing out things that are not 100% above board...

Looks to me like somone on this board (a past member, a stealth member...) is on a personal vendetta and is targetting board members