• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bonds! Judeloo! What happened?

42 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time believing that Ebay is doing all this at random...

They are usually not so quick in sniffing out things that are not 100% above board...

Looks to me like somone on this board (a past member, a stealth member...) is on a personal vendetta and is targetting board members

I tend to agree, something is fishy here.

Tom

i'm kind of lost in all of this...

why exactly did eBay NARU? was it because of all the bidding? what's wrong with bidding on A LOT of items?? or were 3 NPBs amassed?

I live with a lady who had an Ebay account. My previous account was NARU'd, and we both live at the same address, so I'm assuming they assumed we're the same person. NOTHING wrong happened, nobody wasn't paid, nobody didn't get books they won from me. NO funny business at all.

I happen to win an auction from Judeloo about a week ago, I'm hopeing that everything is on the up and up with his buyers with current transaction...... confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't worry. Bonds will take care of you even though you can't neg him tongue.gif

What did you win? You should have already received it as I've mailed out all the packages as of 3 days ago. confused.gif
Guy's in Canada sucka! 3 days? Are you smokin'? 893frustrated.gif

What did you win? You should have already received it as I've mailed out all the packages as of 3 days ago. confused.gif
Guy's in Canada sucka! 3 days? Are you smokin'? 893frustrated.gif

Damn canada post mad.giftongue.gif

Screw you ex-eBay member! sumo.gif