• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 25

11 posts in this topic

Here's a tricky one for me. This book is extremely glossy--like new, really--with deep, rich colors. On the other hand, it has some tanning--basically in a halo around the edges, most visible on the back. It's not brittle, and the page quality is COW.

There is a small chip off the front cover edge near Reed's foot. Also, that is not a tear at the top, it's a scratch.

Thanks in advance!

FF25.jpg

FF25back.jpg

Sharp book with great colors! These can be tricky for me too! I am going to say 5.5 down from 6.5 with a possible shot at 7.0 thanks to Bruce Sanders.

lol

:censored:

What's the discoloring in the bottom right "Battle of the Century" logo?

There isn't suppose to be blue there I think??? :censored:

Just looking at this book I'd be scared of restro.

I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't like the looks of it... :(

What's the discoloring in the bottom right "Battle of the Century" logo?

There isn't suppose to be blue there I think??? :censored:

Just looking at this book I'd be scared of restro.

I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't like the looks of it... :(

:o

Man, if you put your finger on it, let me know!

The light blue in the lower right text box is very odd. It doesn't look like fading, because nothing outside the lines of the box is faded (like the yellow surrounding it, or even the black lines of the box itself), so I believe the blue is production related. Also, part of the blue seems to have purple spray overlaying it. It looks like the purple ink just ran out half-way across the box. Very strange.

this was my initial reaction, as well............and probably one of the most colorful and impressive 5.5's you're ever gonna see............... :applause:

great catch by Aces - not sure what that is but wouldn't doubt it's production related...