• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liquidation Sale

36 posts in this topic

My car just got repoed and I'm in the need for some quick cash. No 3,5,7 day eBay auctions. I got no time for all that mess as I need my car asap. I unfortunately have to let go some of my prized possessions. :cry:

If you buy 2 or more slabs the shipping will be free with for additional books. I will sell to the UK, as a matter of fact I'll sale to ANYWHERE.

I will also entertain ALL offers. Otherwise, :takeit: rules. Thanks.

$35

S5000195.jpg

$125

tod10.jpg

$300

hfhcgcss94.jpg

Thanks!

My car just got repoed and I'm in the need for some quick cash. No 3,5,7 day eBay auctions. I got no time for all that mess as I need my car asap. I unfortunately have to let go some of my prized possessions. :cry:

If you buy 2 or more slabs the shipping will be free with for additional books. I will sell to the UK, as a matter of fact I'll sale to ANYWHERE.

I will also entertain ALL offers. Otherwise, :takeit: rules. Thanks.

$35

S5000195.jpg

$125

tod10.jpg

$300

hfhcgcss94.jpg

Thanks!

:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:

I was wondering when someone would do an April Fool's day "sale". If someone had hit the BIN, I think it would have created quite a stir. That's why I think it's probably not wise to do a "gotcha" thread.

Glad no one actually hit the BIN, but I was tempted on the She-Hulk just to teach you a lesson.

If all of a sudden my internet went down... or slowed down. I would have been the APRIL FOOL.

:(

You are..... beware the Dena-nator :whistle: