• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liquidation Sale

36 posts in this topic

since rich pulled the tigger before the joke was up does he win these :baiting:

I almost pulled the trigger on the TOD #10 :cry:

NOT COOL AT ALL (tsk)

Joke was up 10 seconds after the 1st post. Noone pulled the trigger fast enough. :gossip:

Glad no one actually hit the BIN, but I was tempted on the She-Hulk just to teach you a lesson.

If all of a sudden my internet went down... or slowed down. I would have been the APRIL FOOL.

:(

You are..... beware the Dena-nator :whistle:

Choppa-Animated.gif

Lot of uptight people here. (shrug)doh!

Hey, there's no room for levity here, these are old comic books we're talking about! :mad:

Must be that time of the month again. Although it does seem to last about 28 days at a time now.

Glad no one actually hit the BIN, but I was tempted on the She-Hulk just to teach you a lesson.

If all of a sudden my internet went down... or slowed down. I would have been the APRIL FOOL.

Should have posted April Fool's whited out in the original post.

:baiting:

Got me too.

As I was reading the first post & was scrolling down I was thinking that those books would be gone well into the the 1st page of a 4 page thread.

So I was pizzed that I'd missed out on 'em.

Wadda sucker I was for a solid 45 seconds.

Good one. Happy Fool's Day.

Should have posted April Fool's whited out in the original post.

:baiting:

hm